Amazon Ad

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Grimm: Scoop on the second half of season 2 from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez

Here's some scoop on Grimm from Entertainment Weekly's Sandra Gonzalez's The Spoiler Room column, which was posted on 11/20/12.



GRIMM: FOUR TEASES!
As promised by your Grimm recapper Emily Rome, I’ve got some fun dish on the rest of the season for all you Grimmsters! (And if you missed the episode, catch up here.)
1. We will see a confrontation between Nick and Renard very soon.
My reaction to the final kiss? “WHOA!” And while one segment of the fans probably cheered in delight, I know a few Nick fans who can’t wait to see this blow up. Thankfully, the first episode back will deliver, says David Giuntoli. “You don’t have to wait that long,” he says.

2. More fun with Monroe, Nick, Hank and Rosalee
Monroe’s got a new roomie, and according to Giuntoli, it will open the door to more of the dynamic that fans love so much. “Monroe and I are pretty tight as is,” he says. “I think the Rosalee-Hank-Monroe-Nick dynamic is kind of fun. We all have dinner together now, and I think there’s some fun growth in that entire group kind of dynamic.”

3. When will Mama Burkhardt return?
If you’re thinking the writers are saving the return of Nick’s mom for something big, you’re probably right. “I’ve only read up to 15, and we’ve alluded to certain things,” reports Giuntoli. “But I don’t know when. I think she will [return].”

4. What will change Grimm ‘forever’?
“I will say major events happen between the captain and Nick Burkhardt that will change Grimm forever,” teases Giuntoli. “I’ll just say this — whatever Nick knows, Hank will know pretty soon afterward.” Guesses? Hit the comments.



Link to the full article:Grimm, Glee, Once Upon a Time, Grey's Anatomy, The Middle: Spoilers | Inside TV | EW.com

No comments :